Wednesday, June 10, 2020

My best friend


I think that the friendship is a cute relationship with values. I have few friends but the best. I am feeling that all my friends are very good people with many values. One of my best friends is Fernando, I met him in the school when I changed of course, we have been friends for six years. However before metting, our moms already knew each because they were coworkers. Initially we were just classmates but after a long time we were friends and we got confidence.
He is studying medicine in other university but although we are studying in different cities, we are always communicating by WhatsApp or Instagram and we talk without problem more than an hour on the phone. I consider that his friendship is important for me because he is a person that supportest me especially when we finished the school. I have many memories with him in the school and when we went to the cinema. I consider that our friendship has many good moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment