Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A photograph I like



I like a lot of photographs, but if I have to choose a photo it would be of the moon. I took this one of the moon photo four years ago, and I like it because the moon is associated to the energies of light, love and goodness in meditation. For this reason many people believe that the moon is related to with the spiritual energies.
The moon has different phases and meanings, and these are new moon, crescent phase, full moon and waning quarter.  Many people fill or recharge  necklaces or stones that can keep our energy with the moon light.                     

The meditation is a good activity to reconnect with your roots, for example, the new moon is associated to the earth, firmness and mental clarity, also the moon is our  natural satellite.







No comments:

Post a Comment